Thursday 23 February 2012

Holy Molé

I just had to come back, (two blogs in a day?? what's going on?) and put this up...
Bob Dylan's theme time radio hour put me onto this.
(there's a whole 'nother post brewing about BD's TTRH... The. Best. Thing. Ever.)

Billy Stewart. Boy oh boy.
Maybe I don't hate scat.
Amazing voice and always an amazing song, no matter the interpretation. This one is FAR OUT.
Buckle up. It's long but the ending is insane and well worth the ride.
I defy you not to have a boogie/good day/ Great day after this.....

Ciao!
(sorry 'bout the lack of hyper-linkage) (is it hyperlinking? who needs it anyway. in my day copy and paste was all we had and we had to walk 16 miles in the snow just to hit copy and...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0XHILMyYrU

No comments:

Post a Comment